Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Valleys •

    Have you ever been in a valley before or maybe you are in one now. Well my best friend told me that all Christians go through valleys. Here recently I myself was in  a valley but I began to climb.

    I won't lie to you and tell you that there was not a moment when I thought that nothing good was going to come out of the situation that I was in. Or that I didn't question Why God was making me go through this. But then I realized that God does not give us anything that we can't handle.

    The bible tells us that God has plans to prosper us and not to harm us. From this we can take away that no matter what we go through God has plans to make it work for good.
     "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11
    When you are in a valley you don't have to fear because you are not alone. No matter how deep or dark the valley may feel or seem you have to remember that God is right there with you through every step.
"Even though I walk
   through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me." Psalm 23:4 
     God will give us the strength to get through every obstetrical that he places in our lives. he is not going to leave us alone and let us struggle. He is our heavenly father he will be our shelter and our home when we have none. He will be the strength that we need when we are at our weakest.
"So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

    No matter how deep your valley may be one thing we can always cling to is knowing that Gods love for you is deeper. And sometimes we have to walk by faith. Trusting God that he will take care of us, and that he will be our light when we are in the dark.
 
   So today I challenge you if you are in a valley to start climbing. That you would start to seek God with every thing that you got. And My prayer for you is that you would have faith like you have never had before. That in the middle of the storm you would lift your hands to God and praise him. And that one day as you are standing at the top of the mountain praising God, that you would remember how you praised him in the valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment